Thursday 29 November 2012

Work in progress update: Borderland Bride

So, if you've been paying attention, you'll have noticed that my WIP progress bar has been slowly rising. I say slooooowly as this has been a tough one. I type faster than I think usually but this unnamed WIP took a lot longer than usual. I've definitely been suffering from 'last release hangover'. The Angel's Assassin has had an amazing reception but this has also meant a lot of publicity opportunities and a lot of time spent not writing! Of course, the lead up to Christmas did not help and I'm still in the process of organising my HUGE Christmas giveaway (more to come on that soon!)

But it is finally finished and is now in the editing process.

And I have a title - Borderland Bride.

Release date will depend on my publisher but this will definitely be worth the wait. Where The Angel's Assassin was very emotionally draining and quite dark in places, this one includes plenty of light-hearted moments, particularly between the two very sexy brothers! *sigh* It's very difficult falling in love with two men at the same time you know! But for those that enjoy drama and romance, never fear, there are plenty of thrills, passion and desire!


No comments:

Post a Comment