Thursday 22 November 2012

Book review: Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom by Lelani Black

Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom by Lelani Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I sat down to read this before bed, intending to read a few chapters and then read the rest the next day. Big mistake! I finally put it down at well past midnight when I reached the end!

Ms Black's writing is thoroughly absorbing and charming. Her descriptive language draws you in, paints a beautiful picture and totally entrances you without being tiresome or long-winded.

My only minor complaint is that I found Golden's feeling towards Jio slightly confusing when she demanded a proper marriage from him. I know she herself was confused at the time but I found her demanding this from him quite at odds with her personality.

That said, I loved that the characters were flawed, but still completely likeable. They both had a past and issues that they were still dealing with and their issues were realistic and not at all cliché.

This is a sweet, sexy and fun read. Ms Black described a beautiful world and I only wish I was really there!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Lelani! Looking forward to reading more of your books!

    ReplyDelete